1. Joe Milton will keep on going for it more against the Michigan State Spartans struggling Defense in this game at home. Move the Football down the field all game long. Efficiency & Actually just like he did against the Minnesota Golden Gophers on Saturday Night in Minneapolis in a 49-24 route on the road. They could’ve easily scored 63 points last week on Minnesota. Run a lot of RPO’s in this game too. Score points in bunches also too.
2. Zach Charbonnet & Hassan Haskins will each rushed for 100 plus yards in this In-State Rival Game at home. Blake Corum & Chris Evans will share some bulks of carries as well too. New Offensive Line is going to get the job done no matter what.
3. Roman Wilson, Mike Sainristil, Giles Jackson, Cornelius Johnson, Ronnie Bell & AJ Henning will have a good game receiving for the Maize & Blue. Move the Football down the field all game long. Josh Gattis has done a good job with this Offense once again. Good hire they got him in the off-season. Mindset on those things too.
4. Defense will come to play against the Spartans at home just like they did in the last 2 games of this In-State Rivalry at home. Held them to one score on the board. Make things interesting for the Maize & Blue. Don Brown will have a good mindset for this Defense. Held Minnesota to 197 passing yards in the victory in Minneapolis on Saturday Night. They will hold Michigan State under 200 passing yards in this game at home. Shutdown the running game as well too.
5. Special Teams will play a big role too. There make there Field Goals this time around against the Michigan State Spartans on Saturday. Struggled in the Field Goal Department last week in Minnesota. There get a Block Punt in this game too. Did that one against the Michigan State Spartans in the 4th Quarter in 2019 in a 44-10 route.
6. Michigan Keeps The Paul Bunyan Trophy To Ann Arbor For The 3rd Straight Season In A Row In 2020.
Predictions: Michigan 62 Michigan State 7.